Saturday 17 March 2018

What I wear in a week




Hello Everyone,

I have seen this post idea floating around a lot in the youtube community but I'm not sure whether its something that could be transferred into blog format if you like this post then, be sure to leave a comment as I might make this into a monthly series. The majority of my clothes are from high street brands so if they are still available then I will link them. if not I will find a similar alternative.

Monday:


Leather Jacket - New Look £29.99
Top - I couldn't find the original one as I bought this a few years ago, however, I have found a similar one in white from New Look for £19.99.
Mom Jeans - ASOS £24.99
Belt - ASOS £16.99
Shoes - Vans £55


Tuesday:

Top - H&M £5.49 (sale price)
Trousers - These were from Primark for £10 I think, I can't seem to find any alternative products that are similar. I bought these trousers just before Christmas so there is a possibility that they may still be in stock.
Loafers - Office £48 (sale price)
Jacket - Zara £49.99, I know it's not shown in the picture but from the link, you'll be able to see that it's a pink suede trench style jacket.




Wednesday:

Top - ASOS £9.99
Skirt - New Look £4.99 (sale price)

In terms of a jacket, I would wear my leather jacket seen in Monday's outfit and the loafers from Tuesday's outfit.






Thursday:
Top - ASOS £9.99
Trousers - Lipsy £38
Coat - New Look £54.99







Friday:

Top - Topshop £12.99
Jeans - New Look £25.99
Jacket - Burberry, I am unable to find this on their website, however, there are a variety of other cream denim jackets such as the one linked from Urban Outfitters for £66
Shoes - Converse £65
Backpack - Topshop £12



There we go - what I wear in a week. As you know, I'm currently at 6th form so these outfits comply with my school's dress code. With the exception of Monday in which my school was closed due to a blocked water supply. If you would like to see more posts like this, be sure to leave a comment down below telling me your favourite outfit!

6b7e502aa5a8fc429570b2a79c251b8b5cd404fa182fea8f69

0 Comments:

Post a Comment