Friday 13 April 2018

Daytime - Evening Fashion Transformation:



Hello everyone,

The transition between daytime to evening styles can be complex especially if you're always on the move; however, I've found that you can easily dress up a pair of jeans to suit the majority of occasions...
Like always I will try to link everything I'm wearing so that if you're interested you can take a look.

Firstly the daytime outfit consisting of a fairly casual look with the ripped mom jeans and a slogan tee. I layered this with a leather jacket - a top tip when it comes to switching up outfits with perhaps a capsule wardrobe (which by no means do I have 😂) is investing in good jackets. I like to call these transitional jackets - you can wear a standard outfit, for example, a pair of jeans and a white tee then make it exciting and unique with a nice jacket. If you would like to see a jacket collection post then let me know! Then, in terms of accessories, I wore my black patent backpack so that I could have my hands free then had my black old skool vans on.



When switching to evening, I kept the ripped mom jeans however changed by top to a black Bardot top. Followed by the layering of my new blue suede effect biker jacket - I would say that it was a dupe/ cheaper alternative to an All Saints jacket. When it comes to shoes I changed from the vans to a pair of nude heels.

Therefore showing that a pair of jeans can be dressed up or down primarily depending on what shoes you wear! Like I mentioned previously if you would be interested in a jacket collection post just let me know. Also comment down below your favourite daytime to evening transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment