Sunday 23 September 2018

Santorini Lookbook:



In my previous post, you would have seen that I have recently travelled to Santorini. In the upcoming weeks to my holiday, I wanted to make sure that I had outfits that were suitable for the weather and would also compliment the scenery. Today I'm going to show you some of my favourite outfits from the two weeks I was there - as always if I can't find the exact product to link I will find something similar.

 I have to say I'm loving the recent influx of red clothing, I always thought I was too pale to wear red but in fact, I quite like it

This dress is perfect, you can either dress it up for the evening with some heels like I have done here. Or you could also use it as a beach coverup.

I bought this about two years ago from Primark in Canterbury so I doubt that they would have restocked a similar item, however, I have found a similar one on ASOS.










If you've been following me for a while now then you would know that my fashion staple is a white t-shirt. It goes with anything, especially some print on the bottoms as shown in this skirt.

Most of my white t-shirts come from Primark as they do a great range of styles from the fitted tee to the slouchy tee.

The skirt is originally from New Look, however, I am unable to find any sort of similar items online. Usually, as it's coming up to back to school, Primark usually does loads of these skirts that I stock up on for sixth form.









The detailing on this top is a trend which I have seen circling around a lot this summer - tortoiseshell buttons! New look has had so many of their products with this detailing such as the top I'm wearing in this photo which is also stocked in a variety of colours. 

As for the shorts, I bought these a few years ago so it was difficult to find the same ones again, however, H&M has had an amazing selection of shorts with the paper bag style top which is so flattering.











Once again with the plain white top, these are a staple, I bought this one before I went to Florida in 2016 because the Minnie and Mickey embroidery were adorable for in Disney.

Once again, the shorts are from the paper bag range in H&M, black shorts like this are perfect for during the day or can also be dressed up for the evening.


This has to be one of my favourite dresses on holiday, its perfect for any 'dressy' occasion. Originally it was from Topshop however they don't seem to have it in stock anymore. The closest replica I could find is one from IVRose, I have never purchased anything from there before so I am unable to comment on the quality of clothing or postage. Despite this, the dress is priced at £25 which I feel is a reasonable price for an evening dress.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment